Awesome People

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Candlelight blogging

I have noticed I don't blog or write essays for school if I don't have a candle burning next to me. Since I was little I have always been fascinated by fire, but I think 99.9% of humans are fascinated by fire...are you? Anyways, when my sister in law told me she was selling candles I got so excited and checked out her website. She is working for MIA BELLAS candle which something like AVON only is just candles & beauty product. I order MELTS which are little round kind of like candles but you put them in a candle burner and TA DAH! smells amazing & you can use them as night-lights (DONT JUDGE ME! he he) But my favorite thing I got was SEX ON THE BEACH CANDLE....oh lord! It smells out of this world! is like tropical-ish and summer-ish. Just smelling it makes you feel all warm and relax.



*If you are interested in giving it a try heres the LINK to my sister in law web.

They also have MAKE UP, SOAPS, ETC. I am going to buy some make up & review it. 

I love SEX ON THE BEACH CANDLE SO MUCH I MIGHT INCLUDE IT IN JANUARYS GIVE AWAY! ARENT YOU EXCITED? I AM! he he


HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY CHICAS! and CHICOS too :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly! I think the email went through this time so check your email and let me know! :) And I can't wait for your January giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete