Awesome People

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You've got mail!

Just when I thought the day was going to be gloomy and just not a good day, something good happened. I got my first STYLE MINT package! Style mint is a monthly subscription of $30.00 and you get your own personalized showroom and get to pick one each month for $30.00 (They always have coupons though) - I will edit my blog later and insert my invitation & coupon for it- I am sure I will skip some months but So far, I am hooked. They also have a jewelry and shoe mint. Jewelry is design by Kate bothsworth and shoes by Steve madden. And style mint is designed by Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen.

Anyways, I received my first shirt today and is so worth it. Is light weight but very well made. The packaging was really cute. Here are some pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment