Awesome People

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Phone blogging part 2!

For some reason the whole blog didn't go through! But not going to get frustrated. I'm going to keep trying! So second stop was H&M

Here's what I got:

First, I grabbed this beautiful cream flowy top for $25! I think is very romantic top and it works for spring & fall! The problem was it was TOO flowy & there was not a size down. I loved it too much to leave it behind so I went to belts section and found this beautiful mint color belt. It's original price was 9.95 and it was on sale for 5.00. BARGAIN! :) it looks so cute together :) I took a picture but it was soo crappy. When I get myself to finally do OOTD maybe I'll do one and show how beautiful it looks!

After grabbing the belt I decided to check out the jewelry and there was only one necklace that caught my eye. It looks vintage and I might even pair it with the shirt and belt :) who knows? Finally I went to pay and I FOUND THE LEOPARD FLATS I BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! soooo comfortable and only 12.95. H&M is my new best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment