Awesome People

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Craving...

Moroccan Oil hair products!

I been going to a new hair stylist for about 2 months and she has been using this on my hair. My hair is naturally curly and on top of that Is dyed. It has about 3 different shades, the main brown one and two highlights shades. So sometimes the highlights can look dry. These hair products leave my hair SHINY, & IT SMELLS SOOOOO AMAZING! They have hair masks, anti frizzy hair, for curls, well anything & everything! They only thing is, that is a little expensive. A 33.5 ounce os about 65 dollars. But I think is worth it. So as soon as I have the extra money I'm investing.

http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html


PS: I'm addicted to STARBUCKS WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA - thought I'd throw that in there :) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. White chocolate mocha, yum. One of my favorites from Starbucks. I used to work there a few years ago and would make it for myself all the time.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete