Awesome People

Thursday, November 3, 2011

October favs

I have been away for a while due to being very sick, but I have definitely been reading everyones blog...You guys are such an amazing inspiration! A lot of you have done your october favorite so I decided to show YOU guys MY favorites :) I don't have many but...anyways so here they go:

First favorite is CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTIONS:

This is magic in little bottle.  I get random zits that tend to get swollen and hurt, and this spot healing gel is the perfect solution. You apply just a little dab and the next few hours the zit has almost disappear. I usually apply at night and the next morning I have NOTHING! If i discover the zit in the morning I apply a little bit before i put my moisturizer and make up and it works just as good. You can find this at MACYS, DILLARDS, ETC for $14.99




Second October favorite: SONIA KASHUK EYESHADOW

I already posted this before, but this eyeshadow is neutral and perfect for fall. I absolutly love it. It was only around  $10







3rd favorite: JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITAS!

I have to admit I havent gotten a chance to wear them. And I know, I know...how does it even make it to my october favorites if I havent even wore them? well...I dont get tired of looking at them. And finally saturday i will get to wear them. Maybe this time I can do a GOOD OOTN :]  

PS: THINKING OF BUYING THEM IN TAUPE. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

4th favorite: 

Even though this is not an item... I think is amazing and I am totally addicted! I had heard about it but never got to watch it, since Im sick I decided to look for something to watch on netflix and this is what I found! PS: I AM ON SEASON 2! LOOOOOVE IT.


Thanks for reading my blog. I know Im still a newbie to this blog world but just reading your blogs have given me hope and inspiration, and I hope one day I can do the same for you guys! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment