Awesome People

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas! I sure did even if I'm working for half of it :) I was so blessed this week that is almost hard to believe. Monday my brother came from Georgia to visit and Tuesday we headed out to Disney. It was so much fun despite of being super full of people. Wednesday we did our final Christmas shopping and it was fantastic! Thursday I had to go back to work but wasn't bad. Friday was the family Christmas party so we exchange some presents and had yummy food. On Saturday my brother left to Puerto Rico to visit more family and I went to my aunts house and cooked yummy steak (PICTURES COMING) and just chilled and opened presents he he. So here's what I got for Christmas (I am not bragging BTW) :

1. Curling wand (Conair) - I have been wanting one for forever. & scarf/belt hanger.

2. NOOK- words can't explain how excited I am for this!!!!

3. Naked 2 - I can't wait to use this

4. Money $ & gift cards which make me happy :]

5. Moroccan oil- shampoo, conditioner and oil. Ahhh this smells AHMAZING!


Thats it :)

How was you guys Xmas & what did you guys get?!

PS: IS NOT TOO LATE TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!! :D


Merry Xmas dolls!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! YOu are lucky girl hehe

    I want naked palette too lol. Also the hair curler looks good. I love them all

    MErry christmas my dear!

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice presents - you like them?
    :)

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    have a visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas was great, glad yours was too-amazing gifts!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete