Awesome People

Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals, Re-decorating, Shopping & What DO YOU think?

Hey!

Are you guys in final exam week too? I am exhausted. I only have two more to go and next week my brother is coming with my baby nephew and we are going to DISNEY :] I am really excited about that he he. I also been xma shopping & now I feel like I have to go back and re think this presents and re organize them, and the fact that I am in the middle of re decorating my room doesnt make it any easy. It just seems like days go by WAY WAY too fast :-/ 

Anyways this post was mostly to just ramble. I have a huge weekend HAUL I might post so you guys kind of see what xmasssy things I have gotten and maybe get ideas...I know I love reading hauls and getting ideas for myself!

Also, I know some people wait to do  a

They wait until they have 100 followers or they make partners or something like that, but I was thinking MAYBE do a xmas one, just for fun....but IDK...what do you guys think? Should I wait for a more valid reason to do one or a xmas one sounds fun? 

HAVE A NICE MONDAY <3

3 comments:

  1. I say go for it! I am doing a giveaway right now and my reason is christmas/just because check it out http://mylifeunmasked.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-giveaway.html
    So I say have a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my last week of school!! I'm so excited about that. I hope your finals go well in that you have fun in Disney. My family went last year for Thanksgiving & the castle was covered in lights. It looked gorgeous!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in disneyland :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete