Awesome People

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thrifting = FUN

I always wanted to go to a thrift store because Ive seen a lot of bloggers create amazing outfits from really cheap amazing pieces that they got at a thrift store. But my problem was the nearest thrift store to me was 1.5 hours away. It doesnt seem like much, but really is just easier to go to the mall 10 minutes away. But recently they opened a Plato's Closet like 10 minutes away. At plato's you can sell your old clothes, exchange or donate. I went in and took my old clothes and they bought 22 pieces for 90 bucks! NOT BAD AT ALL. But I decided to look around and guess what this girl found.....ready?!



Yeah...TORY BURCH FLATS for $16.00!!!


They are a size half bigger, but they actually fit pretty good. 


The funny thing is since I am in the process of cleaning my room and I notice I didn't have red shoes except one pair of heels, so this is great addition.

Whats your favorite piece you've found at a thrift store?

PS: dont forget to check out my poll >>>>


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great find! As much as I thrift I haven't ever been to Plato's closet. The one time I actually tried to go the store had been relocated. I have to say my favorite thrift find has to be my black tutu skirt.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete