I know it's been oh so long but life has been crazy. However, this month I promised myself to get back. So here it is my favorites of February :]
Here is the list:
1. Tory burch reva flats in black&gold: This babies were $195.00 a little bit pricey for me but I saved and saved and finally got them! They are so versatile. Jeans, dress, shorts, ANYTHING! They are a little bit uncomfortable but after a few wearings they will be your favorites go to flats.
2. Michael Kors "gold runaway" watch: I have had this for a while now but last month it seemed like it went with my revas and I didn't need no other accessories to vamp up a simple white tee & blue skinny jeans
3. "Incredible" by Victoria secret. It smells INCREDIBLE! sandalwood is always my favorite.
4. Clearisil wash has been so good to my face. That there's no much to say except that is amazing.
5. Sonia kashuk hidden agenda concealer palette. It has 3 tones & 1 powder. It works wonder for all areas of your face.
6. Sonia kashuk brush. Perfect for foundation. It gives you that air brush effect.
7. Essie bachelorette bash hot pink nail polish. Ah to die for. Specialy for spring. Been wearing it all February!
8. All nighter setting spray by urban decay. At first I was like NAW this won't do anything..WRONG! 16 hours of flawless make up.
9. freesia pure seduction scrub from Victoria secret. I always use it when I get home from work. So amazing and relaxing.
And there you have it :)
Currently working on my next blog. Gotta get back on it!