I don't know about you guys but I am so excited for spring. In less than a month will be my 22 birthday. I still don't know what to do but most likely it'll include going to the beach :)!
Anyways, this weekend was fun. Friday my boyfriend & I had lunch at a sushi local place. It was DELISH! and after we had frozen yogurt (my addiction hehe). And then we watched movies at his place. He had to go to work at like 7 so I went to Kohls and target and did little bit of damage.I bought a new watch & few other pieces! I can't wait to go into detail this week.
Saturday was even better. My friend came home from college from his spring break and we decided to go to cheesecake factory. Yummy. That's all I have to say. It was so amazing! After that I did some major damage. Im talking MICHAEL KORS & TORY BURCH. Damage. But I enjoyed every little detail of it he he.
Here are some pictures of my gigantic collective haul (I think I'm gonna go into detail in another blog) & some other weekend stuff :)
Have a nice week!
1. Collective haul
* Pink Michael kors
* relic white & rosegold watch
* Tory burch thora white leather sandals
* jewelry from Kohls
* bathing suit from American eagle
* shirts from Kohls & f21
* Vera Wang bright orange flats
*Moroccan oil hair mask treatment
2. Friday sunset <3
3 Hershey cheesecake from cheesecake factory
4. My cousins little boy. He was born 7 months. He has to stay in the hospital because he is too little. Please pray for him
5. Rebecca minkoff dreamer bag. Rebecca minkoff for avons mark.