Awesome People

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Giving it one more try.

I don't know if I still have people that check my blog, but I think I need to give this one more try. Fashion is my passion. However, psychology & nursing are my reality. I have been very busy trying to pursue my psychology BA and getting into a RN program. Is been a rough few months. However, I have managed to always read all blogs I follow and watch my YouTube gurus. Is summer and is my chance to hey back to it. And I am excited. I already have products I want to talk to everyone about and hear what everyone thinks about them.

I managed to put some collages to share. I hope everyone had a amazing weekend. I had a very good one myself and I am back at work. I have been here since 5am, and looks like I have 8 more hours to go. I can do this!

Thanks for everyone who reads this & for people who haven't un follow me yet. He he :)

First collage:THINGS I HAVE BEEN INTO LATELY

* Tory burch flats ( collection coming up)
* Arm candy (collection and ideas coming up as well)
* Moroccan oil , Essie summer collection & wait until you hear about this lipstick!
* moose pillow pet. Who doesn't love pillow pets?!

Collage two, three & four are pictures from my vacation in puerto Rico. I went to meet my niece who turned a year old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment