Awesome People

Monday, July 30, 2012

Life as it is now

Life has been weird lately. I started a new schedule at work. I do 16 hours on Saturday, 16 hours on Sunday and 8 on Monday. Jeez, I am tired! However, this week I had a little vacation since my best friend came to
Visit me straight from my beautiful island Puerto Rico. We went and did some major damage to our bank accounts.

3 malls and 2 outlet center later. We were fully satisfied. Well almost! I also did something I never would. I PIERCED MY EARS! No, I never pierced my ears before. Not even when I was little. But at my 22 years of life I decide I might as well get out of my comfort zone.

Over all it was awesome week. Life's been weird but it's been fair to me. Later this week I wanna post a hail with some reviews of some of the male up and items I bought. I enjoy those type of blogs maybe whoever find this blog will too.

I hope everyone all around the world is having a great week. OH AND HOW ABOUT THEM OLYMPICS HUH?


PS; I HAVE AN ETSY STORE. CHECK IT OUT : EndlessSparkleXO
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment