Awesome People

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blah blah blah & nail polish.

Today I got sent home from work due to low blood pressure & extreme migraine. I've been trying to take care of myself but when you are a full time college student & work at a hospital stress level never really goes down (except when I shop, but then I'm out of money ha ha) so here I am trying to relax & decided to paint my nails while my boyfriend makes some dinner (I wonder what he is making!) Anyways, yesterday I went to Target & along with the harajuku mini stuff I got some mascara, lipsticks, make up remover & NAIL POLISH :)!!!

I'm gonna show you guys for fun :)

The nail polish I got was from Sonia Kashuk and it was $4.99. Is black with sparkles & is called "Starry night". I've owned other Sonia's nail polish and they are really great. They last forever on your nails and dry fast but not fast enough to make them look weird when u want to apply 2-3 coats. If you're into nail polish...TRY THEM!

1 comment:

  1. Please feel better and take care of yourself! Love the nail color!

    take care!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete