Awesome People

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend is over...AGAIN?

I can't believe how fast time is going by. I feel like my 2 days off are like 12 hours instead of 48. Do you guys ever feel like that? Well, right now I'm at work on my break. Been here since 6:30 am and not leaving until 11:15 pm oh joy! Anyways, how was everyones thanksgiving? I had a nice lunch with my parents, nephew, aunt & uncle & some neighbors. Afterwards my parents left to visit some family In another state and I head to work and had a pot luck with my awesome co workers. The rest of the weekend I spent if with my boyfriend. I tried to go shopping on black Friday but the moment I stepped in the mall I felt like I had no oxygen. SO MANY people! Over all had a good weekend. Here are some pictures of food I was able to snap a picture. Oh and my new favorite knee high boots. I also made some stockings for my parents my nephew and myself. I need good ideas with what to fill them in :)

Hope you guys had a nice weekend.

[[ "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
-Rabindranath Tagore ]]

1 comment: