1. This is the inside of my make up bag.
3. I bought it in sparkly silver. Just because I was feeling festive. It was a couple weeks ago!
4. Everything fits perfectly!
5. First, I always keep band aids. This are hello kitty theme. I like them so much! They were 15 for $1.00 at target as well.
6. Advil. But usually any pain killer. I try not to avoid drinking pain killers, but sometimes work + migraines = disaster.
7. Nail file & clippers are so essential. My nails are super fragile and the usually break randomly so I can always reach for my file and fix it and prevent it for breaking even more.
8. LIP stuff! I got lip balm, lip gloss and lip stick. My lip balm is EOS brand and I totally recommend it. Is about 3-5 dollars and it comes in different colors and flavors*? I just think is adorable too he he. For lip gloss I got Burts bee lip gloss and not only does it smells good it makes your lips look fuller and smooth! An for my lipstick I got Revlons baby pink (I think that's the name) is a little shimmery but is natural looking and it goes great with my lip gloss :)
9. Next I got Falsies mascara (MY FAVORITE!), maybellines water proof black eye pencil (for an express cat eye when I work in the AMs) & Bobby pins (you'd be surprise how much I use this Bobby pins!)
10. I love Sonia kashuk blushes & it helps that they are compact size and I can carry my favorite of the moment in my make up bag. This is "Melon" shade.
11. Mac powder!
12. This right here is pretty awesome. More details...now (#13)
13. yeah...make up brushes. I love this little thing because I hate walking around with big brushes and this case is thin & the brushes are high quality.
That's pretty much all. I'll try to do my whole bag :) which is not much he he.
BTW I'm sooo getting in the Xmas spirit. With thanksgiving so close and all :]