Awesome People

Monday, January 30, 2012

Going crazyyyyy

So, I been looking for boat shoes for the longest time. The reason for this is because in spring & summer im planning on going to Miami & puerto Rico which means I'll go on boats and beaches a lot. I went on the SPERRY website and all the shoes look the same but I found these. I'm not sure wether I think they are hidious. Okay. Or beautiful haha. I love the quilted look...but maybe if I had an outfit that went with them I'd make my mind

Do you guys have any outfit ideas? Even if they are not really your style or like them but have an idea send em this way :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I just received the Victoria's Secret pink leopard bag and extra goodies! I wanted to say thank you so much! It was really nice of you to do that giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete