Awesome People

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inspiration...

I think is probably time to start actually blogging even if I am the only one who knows about it for a while...LOL! Since my 21st birthday my life has been crazy. I always been scared to drive and I had my first accident, college classes got harder and I have been working more than ever. For anyone reading this, I major in psychology and work as a mental tech at a psych hospital. Sometimes I love my job, sometimes when I have to clean disgusting fluids...not so much! But overall, it pays the bills...or for my shoes anyways. I have been watching a lot of vlogs lately like JUICYSTAR07 and her sister ALLTHATGLITTERS21 and JLOVESMAC1 and even though I am no where near as pretty as them or as talented or know as much about make up and fashion...I think I want to start sharing with other people what I do know or my opinions and reviews...sometimes is good to get reviews or tips from the girl next door rather than YouTube sensations. I don't know...Im just thinking about giving it a try...hmmm 


I need INSPIRATION!!!And ill get back on this...Hopefully soon?


Random Quote:
"I shut my eyes in order to see"
- Paul Gauguin

No comments:

Post a Comment