Awesome People

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My all time favorite flats (Help me find something similar!)

I have always loved animal prints. Specially leopard print. I try to incorporate leopard prints daily in my outfits...even if is just something INSIDE my purse (he he) about 2 years ago, I was in Walmart getting some milk and all that jazz and  these flat caught my eyes :


I love everything about them...specially the studs! They are from Miley Cyrus collection she did for Walmart. And these were about $10.50, for such a cheap price they have last me all these years and just now they are starting to wear off! Im in a desperate hunt for leopard flats.  I went to the mall briefly yesterday and saw some LUCKY BRAND for about 60.00 which is not bad at all...Maybe ill go check them out this weekend. If you are reading this and love leopard print flats as much as I do and own ones that you absolutely love SHARE WITH ME! :D

Random Quote:
"Where there is shouting, there is no true knowledge"- Leonardo Da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment