Awesome People

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I love me some Steve, specially while I'm being a maxxinista.

Today Is my Sunday (since I work Sunday through Thursday) so I decided to sleep in and at night go out with a friend and watch a movie & some ice cream. I left my house a little early so I could browse and hunt for a cute studded bracelet, but guess what I found instead? YES, STEVE MADDEN ANKLE WEDGE BOOTIES!!!

I been looking at some Jeffrey Campbell ones, but sad to say I don't have 200 bucks to leave in a pair of shoes RIGHT NOW. (I'm a college student who pays a lot for school :[ ) so when I saw these ones at TJ MAXX I squealed like a little girl! I was scared of the price tag but surprisingly it was even more beautiful than the boots! From 85 I paid a total of 35 with some cents! I'd say that's a super bargain! They are super light and comfortable.

What should I wear them with?!

No comments:

Post a Comment